FAQ – Important
- How to register/create account?
- How to access advanced class videos – Payment links?
- How long does it take to get access to Advanced Class videos after payment is made?
- Am I a beginner, can I practice advanced class videos?
Q: How to register/create account?
A: On top right side, in menu, click create account. You will be taken to ‘account creation’ page. Here, you can create new account in either of the three (3) ways:
- Use your email and choose your own password to create your new account.
- You can use your Google/Gmail login to create your new account. Just click continue with Google. In the pop up, just allow this site to validate your identity with Facebook and create your account. You don’t need to create password.
Q: How to view advanced class videos?
A: Advanced class videos require paid subscription.
Our payments are handled by Stripe(https://stripe.com/). Stripe is one of leading international payment gateway with class leading security infrastructure.
Q: How long does it take to get access to Advanced Class videos after payment is made?
If you paid using Stripe, then account setup and access is automatic and you get access immediately.
But, if you paid using the instamojo (domestic payment gateway for India), then it take upto 4 hours (though we try to do it within 30-45 min of payment) to set up your access and send you the details via email.
If it take more than 4 hours, please drop and email to email@example.com (with payment screenshot).
We truly appreciate your patience.
Q: I am a beginner, can I practice these classes?
A: THIS NEW SERIES IS NOT MEANT FOR BEGINNERS TO YOGA.
You should have been practicing the Sivananda system for a few months, before attempting the Sivananda Advanced classes.
Each episode becomes progressively more challenging, so attempt Episode 1 for a few days, before moving on to the next one, and so on.
Once you have practiced all the episodes, you can pick and choose the ones you like or prefer for your practice on a specific given day.